Painted Horseshoe recently, so I still had the hammered metal Rustoleum spray paint hanging around. All I needed was an old mason jar (leftover from the Wildflower Wedding Centrepieces from last summer), and the pump mechanism from an old hand soap dispenser that was on it's way out.
I found that just putting the pliers in the hole and wiggling it around worked great. The metal lid of a mason jar is fairly pliable.
After a little wiggling around, it fit!
To secure the pump to the lid, I used a little hot glue around the hole to seal it in.
- - -
Linked Up To:
Crafty Scrappy Happy
Homestories A to Z
Sugar and Dots
Milk and Cuddles